Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Okay...Here We Goooo

Right, so, I have had nothing but flak from you crazy blogger type peeps....okay that is not entirely true...actually it isn't even remotely true...but I had to open with something.

I am giving this a try...please do not expect miracles first off....but I will try to keep up, honest.

So what do people talk about anyway...my day to day life is sooooooooooooooooooooooo not interesting...and that is one of the reasons I have been delayed in making a blog thing. The other reason of course is sheer laziness....hey, I can admit it....

I do have some news to share. The kids are off to Toronto on August 6th (on their own) for 3 weeks....eeep I know at first it will be like..."Sshhhh do you hear that? Nothingness....aaaahhhh" BUT after a while, I might just miss the little boogs.

While the kids are away....the parents will play....and what better place to play than..."Sin City"? That's right boys and girls...we is headed to Vegas on August 11 to the 15th....this will be our first vacation alone (together...if that makes sense) for oooh, I'm going to say....10 years!!! WOW!!!

Okay, well I guess that is it for now...I must to bed now...4:50am comes too early these days. (but then you new moms...and all moms, and even the new dads and all dads {think I am covered now} know all about being up early)

Night night all

4 comments:

PrincessButtercup said...

YAY! You blogged too!!! Get this, do you realize that we have seen each other like, 5 times in the last 3 months and still we have 2 times to come!!! SO GREAT!!! Love ya! Hugs!

CaroleM said...

yay! Ronnie is blogging! Now we just need to get her to read our blogs!

Lara said...

Ronnie, it's not so much about the actual blog for us, as it is a way to keep in touch, how ever lightly,with our amazing group of gals, without phoning each of us to tell us you had fun news and were off to vegas ( i have now won the award for the longest run on sentence, watch me go..... ) I am so happy for your little holiday! Good for you!

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHA I love yoyr first two blogs so much. And you're a natural already! Reading this is like hearing your voice, which I don't get much of, unfortunately!
3 weeks off...wanna come visit?
This blog is brought to you by the word ftwipwmw.