Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hello all you peeps in Blog land...I forgot completely to look on blog yesterday...and now I am waiting to the very last second tonight. I told myself I was going to be in bed by 8:30!!! HA right!!! It is now 9:30pm....sheesh man!!

Okay, super quick blip on our latest adventure...Chris..my ever loving husband...has decided that he wants a dog now...AND so does Iain....yes the two who said not so very long ago..."Mommy, we cannot get a dog until all the cats are dead!"

Uhm...I still see 3 cats...unless they are ghosts or something....am I missing something here? Iya!!

So now he (Chris) has me looking at this site called Cross Our Paws.....soooooooo not a good site for me to be looking at!!! I need to have all yes ALL of those sweet babies on that site. Their writer is AMAZING at ripping out the ol heart strings that is for sure!!

Anyway, so we are now in the process of filling in their application form, and we are hoping to have a new family member some time in the next month or so...(I think we need to wait until we have come back from Las Vegas to be fair to the dog)

Okay, that is me...done for the night...

Oh, Carole, I am a stunned bunny....I read your blog on Oma, but somehow managed to comment on your blog about phone calls....hey at least I'm reading them...I'll catch on some day....no really I will.

Love you all
Ronnie

1 comment:

PrincessButtercup said...

How is it that the men in our lives, whether new or old, shape our minds into the women that we all (see my eyes rolling around now) I love all my little men but they do know how to talk to me to make me change my mind :)