Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Good Morning Everyone;

Okay so far I am sucking at keeping up my blog...sorry. To be honest, I keep forgetting. Oh well, I'm here now so I guess I will post.

Hmmm....not really too sure what to say....I am freaking out cuz my babies are going away without us in 8 days....oh man that is coming up fast!!!

Not really much else for now, I must hop in shower and head to work...but maybe...just maybe, something fun and interesting will happen on my way to work....then I can say (cuz I have always wanted to say)....a funny thing happened to me on my way to work....

Now I must go forth and find that funny thing....or strange....that works too.
K...all you all have a great day...and I will try to remember to blog today.

Cioa for now

1 comment:

PrincessButtercup said...

For the record, it takes a bit of time before you get to the point where you have something happen to you and then you say, "I'm going to blog this." PS We had SUCH a great time on Saturday with you! and we OOPS forgot to thank you for dinner. SO THANKS!!!! and.... well, keep bloggin ;)