Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hi....nothing really all that new to report....Iain started grade 4 yesterday, and that went well. Ali starts kindergarten on Thursday...and she is excited. Can you believe it???? School, fall, darker mornings....what happened to the summer? I guess we were so busy enjoying it, that we missed it altogether....**sigh**

Oh well, I like Carole, love the fall....it is so cozy (even if the weather outside sucks)...it makes me think of family....not sure why, but it does.

Oh...eep look at the time....I gotta git ready for work...blah...oh well...anyway, just wanted to pop on and say good morning and hi and hope all is well with everyone....

Chat with you later
Ronnie B

3 comments:

CaroleM said...

I like you too Ronnie! Although I think you meant to say "I, like Carole, love fall".

Unknown said...

I like Carole and I like Ronnie and I love the Spring.

PrincessButtercup said...

Since the weather turned a couple weeks ago, the kids have played outside 4 times...in the rain so, we like the cooler weather in this family and I like wearing my sweater when it gets chilly but I am sure I will miss the extra warmth growing in me :) THANKS FOR BLOGGING!