Saturday, August 30, 2008

Hello Everyone

So, the kids have been home from Toronto for about 2.5 days...and they have done NOTHING but fight and whine and complain and just well, be kids....over tired, jetlagged, pain in the butt kids!!!

Any takers, I thought about freecycle, but no one was interested...LOL
Okay they are not that bad...it is actually nice to have them home again...believe it or not, I missed the little boogers.

In other news, I have been offered a 7 month assignment in our CPP/EI Rulings Division...I do not know exactly what I will be doing (other than making decisions as to whether some one is a contractor or an employee) but at least it is NOT collections!!! I am a bit nervous, but excited too....keep your fingers crossed for me. I have grown rather fond of my team members...so I will miss them...but I am only a few floors up soo....

Let me see...what else.....kiddies are going back to school soon....WOW that was fast...I am almost excited about it....and I'm not the one going to school....LOL.

Okay, I think that is me done....hope you all have a great day, and I will blog when I remember to....**grin**

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So nice to hear from you!!! I think the new job sounds great. Change is good.